The Skipwith PTA would like to invite Community Businesses to actively support our PTA by becoming a community member, sponsor or partner. Your tax-deductible donation will allow us to better serve the needs of our over 500 students, teachers and community. The Skipwith PTA provides over $5,000 in instructional support to our school, funds $2,000 in scholarships to former students and plans a multitude of events throughout the year.
If you decide to support our efforts, the PTA will proudly thank you for your donation in our monthly newsletter, on our website and/or on a banner hung at our PTA events. The levels of community involvement are as follows:
Community Membership – $30
- Includes individual membership ($6 value)
- Any amount above $6 membership fee serves as a tax-deductible donation
- Receive benefits of national PTA membership
- Be informed of school and PTA events through emails
- Be included in a listing to thank our community members on our website
Community Sponsorship – $100 and above
- All benefits of community membership, plus:
- Be included in thank you listing of our sponsors on our website and on a banner hung at our PTA events throughout the year
Community Partnership – Your Choice
- You can determine a benefit that Skipwith PTA members can enjoy when they present their membership card.
- We would provide listings of any “members only” discounts in our membership materials and on our website.
Fun Run Sponsor – To Be Determined
- Details to Come
Please download and fill out the Community Sponsor form if you are interested in participating.
Skipwith PTA depends on the support of its community members and sponsors. We hope you will consider joining our Skipwith family!